- Cut unpeeled tomatoes into 1/2 inch slices. Season both side with salt, pepper and chili powder and let sit while you prepare dressing.
- Make dressing and prep the the breading bowls. You will need 3 bowls with the following:
- seasoned flour
- milk and eggs mixed and
- Heat a large skillet with oil over medium high heat.
- Dip tomato slices in flour, then egg/milk mixture, then panko.
- Fry slices in skillet 3-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Dress and serve on top of salad greens.
- Mix all ingredients together and dress those ‘maters.