Because sometimes you just need to gut out. Sweatpants are recommended.
1 package hot sausage
1 package mushrooms, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s seasoning (or any kind you like)
1 package cream cheese
1 package Mexican shredded cheese blend (2 cups)
- Combine cream cheese and Mexican cheese in a bowl. Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook sausage until no longer pink; add vegetables and saute until cooked through.
- Drain any excess liquid and add mustard, Worcestershire, hot sauce and seasoning.
- Add meat mixture to cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Heat in oven until bubbly (about 15 minutes) and serve with fritos.